Spicy Down South Steak Rub
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Mild chili powder
- 3 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 3 Tsp Fresh minced garlic
- 3 Tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Ground cumin
- ½ Tsp Ground red pepper (Cayenne)
- 2 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. This makes about 1/3 cup.
- Place meat on some butcher paper or plastic wrap
- Rub the mixture onto both sides of the meat
- Wrap it up in the butcher paper or plastic wrap and let it get happy and take the chill off for
about 15-20 minutes on your countertop
- Now it’s time to get your grill going!
- Grill meat on medium to high for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer. It should reach at least 145 degrees.
- Remove meat from grill and let it rest in a covered pan for 5-6 minutes
- Slice across at a slight angle.